All events must be pre-approved and on the office church calendar in order to take place. All necessary
forms must be completed at least 2 weeks prior to your event for proper notification of those involved. You will be notified within 5 business days regarding approval or denial of your request. This decision will be based upon availability of vehicles and/or support staff. This procedure must be adhered to for any event to be placed on the official church calendar.
For on-campus activities, if the appointed times requested can not be kept or you will be more than 15
minutes late, please notify the Church Receptionist at, 409.892.8475 Ext. 2200 Monday-Friday from 9:00am-5:00pm to guarantee your reservation is held; otherwise your request may not be guaranteed. If at all possible please give at least 48 hours notice for cancellations or changes of any kind. For security reasons, if your event ends before the requested time, please contact the Maintenance Supervisor at 409.504.7334 and remain in the building until someone arrives to secure the building.
1. No allowance will be made for food or drinks in the Sanctuary.
2. Only drip-less and/or flameless candles may be used in the Sanctuary.
3. The church will not be responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items.
4. The use of tobacco and/or alcohol is prohibited on the church campus.
5. If you need use of the kitchen, contact the Maintenance Supervisor for items you will need
6. Paper goods used from the supply closet will be charged to the appropriate ministry budget.
7. Only sound technicians are allowed to move sound equipment, instruments, or any other major items in the buildings. If you need something moved, please list it on this form or call the church office.
8. If using the kitchens, you must adhere to all rules posted.
9. Solicitation of funds of any kind must be pre-approved by the Lead Pastor.
10. You may be responsible for your own set up and for returning the area back to its original set up following